Sunday, April 29, 2007

Luczi's Dedication


Sunday we dedicated Luczi at our church. For us this is a time of celebration as we draw from our community a unified commitment that all of will do our best to raise Luczi in the WAY of Jesus. It is a commitment that far exceeds religiousity. And while I've been a part of many "dedications" and "baptisms" in my years of following the WAY, never have I felt that a church has meant their vows as much as our family at Pathway Church. And just as I have vowed to help others raise their kids in the WAY, I know that I have their help and support. And that is truely something to be celebrated in our day and age.
For More Pictures of the Dedication, click "My Pictures" to the right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God bless you and your family as you continue to seek after Him, and praise God for communities like Pathway that give us a glimpse of what is to come! Love you man, and glad to hear from you (by way of your blog).

PS - Just started reading Dick Staub's new book, and like it so far. I really liked his first book...Too Christian Too Pagan...but his second book didn't grab me in the same way. This third book seems to be back on track, or at least more along the lines of what I was looking for. Lots of familiar themes, but sometimes it good to be reminded of who we are and what God has called us to. Later.